Weather affecting operations at Sydney Airport
Last Updated: 18/08/2017 12:18 PM
Due to strong winds in Sydney today, there have been delays and cancellations to some flights in and out of Sydney airport.
Please check the current status of your flight on our Flight Status page.
Passengers on affected flights can go to Manage my Booking and move onto the next Jetstar flight with available seats, or can opt to receive a credit voucher.
Today’s cancelled flights include:
- JQ503 Sydney - Melbourne 07:00 – 08:35
- JQ506 Melbourne - Sydney 09:15 - 10:40
- JQ810 Sydney - Brisbane 06:05 - 07:35
- JQ811 Brisbane - Sydney 08:20 - 0955
- JQ402 Sydney - Gold Coast 06:40 – 08:00
- JQ405 Gold Coast - Sydney 08:55 - 10:25
- JQ456 Sydney - Ballina Byron 07:25 - 08:40
- JQ457 Ballina Byron - Sydney 09:10 - 1035
- JQ815 Brisbane - Sydney 07:50 – 09:25
- JQ814 Sydney - Brisbane 10:00 - 11:25
- JQ508 Melbourne - Sydney 10:20/11:45
- JQ511 Sydney - Melbourne 12:15-13:50
- JQ786 Sydney - Sunshine Coast 11:45 - 13:20
- JQ787 Sunshine Coast - Sydney 13:50 - 15:30
- JQ 518 Melbourne Sydney 18:45 – 20:20
- JQ523 Sydney Melbourne 16:15 - 17:40
We will provide regular updates via this Travel alert.
Temporary domestic terminal changes at Perth
Last Updated: 07/08/2017 04:51 PM
From 8am Monday 7 August to 6pm Monday 2 October our domestic check-in counters at Perth Airport will be temporarily moved from Terminal 3 to Terminal 4. This is due to planned construction works in the Terminal 3 check-in hall.
Customers travelling from Perth to Melbourne (on JQ977) and to Adelaide (on JQ975) will need to check in and depart from Terminal 4 during this period.
Domestic customers arriving at Perth will also need to collect their baggage from the Terminal 4 arrivals hall.
Terminal maps are available on the Perth Airport website.
Screening at domestic and international airports
Last Updated: 03/08/2017 05:34 PM
The Australian Government has moderated some of the additional security measures put in place at Australia’s major airports on 30 July 2017.
While these changes are likely to reduce the time it takes to move through the airport, we ask passengers to please ensure they arrive with plenty of time ahead of their flight.
Read about our standard check-in times here: